On behalf of our entire team, we want to assure you the steps we are taking at Farmer Autovillage to make an absolute priority the collective health and safety of our customers and team.
Whilst we have always taken great pride in the clean and hygienic nature of our facilities, we have, with the advice of health experts and the ministry of health have taken the following measures to minimise risk.
- Our team are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operational hygiene standards
- We have significantly increased the frequency of sterilization of all front-line facilities including all bathrooms, café areas, door handles, stair rails etc
- We have made available hand sanitizers in all areas with automatic “touchless” dispensers
- We have made clear around the dealership “best practices” regarding personal hygiene behaviors and constantly monitoring that these are being adhered to
- We have also changed the frequency of air conditioning filter servicing from 3 monthly to monthly.
- Adopted a sterile internal wipe down policy after your vehicle has been serviced.
We, with other businesses, will be guided by the recommendations provided by the ministry of health and will rigorously implement all that is advised to provide the safest environment for our customers and team.
If you don’t get a chance to come in and see us at the village remember that all our vehicle stock is online, you can also book your service all from the convenience of your keyboard or smartphone, we can also bring a vehicle to your home or workplace for an appraisal if that suits you better, as nothing is a problem.
Rest assured that as circumstances develop, we make an absolute commitment to you to provide the best environment to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and team always.
Group Managing Director