Farmer Autovillage – Leadfoot VIP Prize Pack Competition.
Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and agents of Farmer Autovillage and its associated companies and their immediate families.
- Prize details: x 2 one day VIP tickets to Leadfoot (RRP $210 each) for Saturday 8th February 2020, X 1 loan vehicle (Subaru) for the weekend.
- Vehicle model will be at the discretion of Farmer Autovillage and is subject to availability. The vehicle model might not be the vehicle that winner mentions in the competition post. The driver must have a full New Zealand drivers’ licence and be over the age of 25. A full tank of fuel will be provided, any additional fuel will be at winner’s expense. The winner must agree to our vehicle loan terms and conditions, which covers insurance and further terms and conditions. These will be provided at the time of hand over. Vehicle loan is from 3pm Friday 7 February to 10am Monday 10 February 2020.
- The VIP tickets and vehicle collection is from Farmer Autovillage, 116 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. The winner must make thier own arrangments to collect and return the vehicle.
- The competition will start on Friday 24 January and finish on Wednesday 5th February 2020 at 5.00pm. To enter, you must comment on the competition post found at facebook.com/FarmerAutovillage
- There will be 1x winner for this competition. The 1x winner will be announced via the Facebook post by 5:00pm the following day, after the competition close. Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered. The winner has 24 hours to reply otherwise the winner will be redrawn.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash. Farmer Autovillage reserves the right to alter the terms of the prize/promotion, substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any part of the prize becomes unavailable. Farmer Autovillage excludes any liability where it is unable to deliver the prize due to unforeseeable circumstances (eg the event is cancelled).
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
Competition Privacy Statement: